Currently Available Modules and Activities
All of the activities may be mixed & matched to fit the specific educational needs of your institution. If additional customization of content within the activity is required, please speak with a Radiology-TEACHES ACR staff member for assistance.
Basic Program Module
The basic program module includes a pre-assessment, educational activities and post-assessment over a series of common choosing wisely topics.
- Radiology-TEACHES Introductory Information (1)
- Radiology-TEACHES Pre-Assessment (29)
- Radiology-TEACHES Post-Assessment (25)
- Radiology-TEACHES Choosing Wisely Educational Topics (26)
- Radiology-TEACHES Simulation Cases (88)
Core Clinical Clerkship Modules
A series of educational activities targeted at the core clinical clerkship rotations.
- Radiology-TEACHES Peds Simulation Cases (13)
- Radiology-TEACHES Family & Community Med Simulation Cases (28)
- Radiology-TEACHES Neuro Simulation Cases (20)
- Radiology-TEACHES Internal Medicine Simulation Cases (22)
- Radiology-TEACHES OB/GYN Simulation Cases (17)
- Radiology-TEACHES Psychiatry Simulation Cases (11)
- Radiology-TEACHES Surgery Simulation Cases (21)